THE RAFNAR 850 / RAFNAR 1100
ABOUT THE HULL
The ÖK Hull is a revolutionary hull-and-keel technology that will ultimately disrupt the worldwide marine industry. Tested by independent research to be capable of up to 95% fewer slamming impacts than competing deep-v hulls, the Rafnar Hull ensures an otherwise unattainable seakeeping standard in the most extreme marine environments.
BENEFITS OF THE ÖK HULL
- Exceptionally smooth and comfortable due to limited slam on waves.
- Significantly reduced slamming results in less mechanical and equipment fatigue, extending the lifetime of expensive electronic equipment on board.
- Greater on-board safety from significantly reduced slamming means reduced risk of injury, lower crew & passenger fatigue and related costs.
- Precision performance without compromising cruising or top speed.
- Immediate handling response with no sliding.
- No wake created behind vessel, resulting in less water disturbance.
- Exceptional stability and balance when idle and at speed.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about these revolutionary tenders